OUR SHOW...PARADE OF GEMS- is on again!!! Hurricane Nicole can't ruin our plans!
We normally hold an annual Parade of Gems "Jewelry & Gem Christmas Gift Show the second full weekend in November.
This year, we were rudely interrupted by Hurricane Nicole..but not for long!
Our new show dates are Saturday-Sunday March 4-5, 2023
from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day
at the Melbourne Auditorium
625 East Hibiscus Avenue, Melbourne, Florida 32901
Also, the link below is our Facebook Event page link, you don't have to have a Facebook account to view it or share it. so let your friends know about it by sending them the link!
Show this link to get a $1 discount on the door entrance donation!
We are sooooo excited to announce that we have been able to reschedule our highly anticipated 49th Annual Parade of Gems! The show has been rescheduled to Saturday, Math 4th, and Sunday March 5th!
We have been in contact with many of your favorite vendors who have plans to return for our new dates to bring you beautiful finished hand-made high end as well as costume jewelry, gemstones, fossils, jewelry making supplies, minerals, crystals, and more! (If you are a vendor interesting in participating in our show, see our Potential Vendor Section below and fill out our Vendor Request Form. We thank you for the patience and the support so many of you who have shown us during this upheaval and we look forward to a truly incredible show!
NOTE: Through our Parade of Gems we are able to provide scholarships for college students studying Earth Sciences. Help us help them while enjoying a great show with opportunities to buy gifts, lapidary materials and beading materials as well.
- LOTS OF VENDORS — offering finished jewelry, gemstones, minerals, fossils, crystals, jewelry making supplies and everything in between
- KIDS FUN WITH ROCKS — "Bea's Kidz Digs".....Kids will choose rocks, find out where they're from and learn to hunt on their own!
- DEMONSTRATIONS -- Our club members will be demonstrating skills used to shape & finish stones, as well as various jewelry-making techniques
- SILENT AUCTION -- You’ll have the opportunity to bid on lots of items, from finished/unfinished gemstones to finished jewelry
- GIVE-A-WAYS -- Keep your ticket stubs, because we’ll have several drawings during the show and you can win wonderful items each day! You'll also have an opportunity to win our Grand Prize, a beautiful one-of-a-kind handmade piece of fine jewelry created by one of our members.!
- CLUB MEMBERSHIP TABLE -- Stop by our table to get further information about our club or speak to any of the people wearing the orange vests or club badges. Check out examples of things you can learn to make in our classes (at prices you can't find cheaper anyplace).
- MEMBER'S COMPETITION PIECES -- Club members' competition pieces will be on display.
POTENTIAL VENDORS: In order to provide the best show possible for the public, we strive to be selective but fair to all who are interested in participating. Therefore, we can only consider vendors who fill out our vendor request form. Upon receipt of your form the show chairman will contact you to discuss space availability.
Below are a sample of items you'll find at the show.....and sooooo much more!