Join us the 1st full weekend in November for our Annual Parade of Gems Saturday & Sunday From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day at the Melbourne Auditorium, 625 East Hibiscus Avenue, Melbourne, Florida 32901.
- LOTS OF VENDORS — offering finished jewelry, gemstones, and everything in between
- DEMONSTRATIONS — Our club members will be demonstrating skills used to finish stones, as well as various jewelry-making techniques
- CHILDREN’S TABLE — we’ll have a hands-on children’s table where they can learn about earth science and complete make & take project!
- SILENT AUCTION — You’ll have the opportunity to bid on lots of items, from finished/unfinished gemstones to finished jewelry
- GIVE-A-WAYS — Keep your ticket stubs, because we’ll have several drawings during the show and you can win wonderful prices!
- CLUB MEMBERSHIP TABLE — Stop by our table to get further information about our club or speak to any of the people wearing the orange vests.